Trafficking drugs in Ohio can be based on either actually selling drugs or being in possession of drugs with the intent to distribute.
Trafficking in drugs is a felony under Ohio law. A conviction for drug trafficking can seriously damage a person’s reputation and permanent record.
Potential Penalties for Trafficking include:
- Mandatory or non mandatory prison time
- Drug treatment
- Drug Testing/Urinalysis
- Mandatory license suspension up to three years
How Mark Babb Can Help
- Fight to get your charges dropped or reduced
- Talk with police and prosecutors to keep your case out of court
- Work to protect your reputation and keep a drug conviction off your record
- Work to keep you out of jail
Contact Attorney Mark Babb for a free consultation to discuss your case. You don’t know your options until you know your rights.